the pcat headquarters
Alex wants to learn more about fossils.
Does anybody have reoccurring themes in dreams? Some are more obvious, like how I have a fear of bathrooms and horrible disgusting and strange bathrooms appear in my dreams ridiculously often, but some are more abstract like…
So many Orcas. Sometimes with limbs to walk on land. Baby orcas, giant orcas, orcas hidden in lakes and ponds way too small for orcas…
Anybody have any answers as to why maybe or experiences anything similar?
Things to remember when you want to say “no,” assert yourself, and ask for what you want
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.